Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business new
- Office 10 Free new
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Office Suite Free
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates increase your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert XLS to PDF with Kingsoft Spreadsheets for Free
Release Date: 09-29-12
This free PDF converter and PDF creator is quick and efficient. It converts between Microsoft Excel(.xls/.xlsx) and Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files with a single click. You can then save the PDF document on your computer. All MS Excel versions are supported, including Excel 2007/2010.
How to Convert XLS to PDF?
Step 1 Open your .XLS workbooks with Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
Step 2 Click File > Export to PDF option or this button on the menu tool bar directly.
Then the Export Adobe PDF File window will pop up. Choose a location to save the PDF file and press OK. Your XLS is successfully converted to Adobe PDF file.
How to Transfer the Comment from the XLS to PDF?
Sometimes you may need to show the comment in the exported PDF file.
To show comment in the PDF file:
Step 1 Open .XLS workbook in Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free.
Step 2 When you export XLS file to PDF, in the Export Adobe PDF File dialog box, click Advanced and tick the checkbox before Comment.
After you convert XLS to PDF, the PDF file will show the comments. See following:
Besides comments, Kingsoft Spreadsheets' built-in XLS to PDF converter fully supports graphics, complex formatting and save them to PDF files perfectly. The converted PDF files preserve the original spreadsheets layout, which also includes Hyperlink and Summary information.
By using Kingsoft Spreadsheets, there is no need to install any third-party Excel to PDF converters. Further more Spreadsheets does more than converting workbooks to PDF format, but it can create XLS (XLSX format will be supported soon) spreadsheets from scratch.
How to encrypt the PDF file converted from XLS?
Before you convert XLS spreadsheets to PDF, you can set the permission password to allow limited access to this PDF file. This option can be found in the Export Adobe PDF File dialog box.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest