Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert Word DOCX and DOC to HTML with Kingsoft Writer for Free
Release Date: 10-12-12
If you don't have Microsoft Word installed but need to convert a Word (.docx, .doc or .rtf) to HTML (HyperText Markup Language) for free, Kingsoft Free Writer can help.
Word documents are usually saved as *.doc by default in Kingsoft Writer, but there are also other formats available, like *.rtf, *.txt, *.html, *.htm, *.mht and *.mhtml.
HTML is a formatting language for making web pages. If you want to show the word document on the web, you can use the Save As HTML Files (*.html; *.htm) function in Kingsoft Writer to save document in HTML format.
When saving HTML, all the supported content in the word document will be saved into the HTML page, including the images. However, the images are saved in another seperated folder, which is named after the page name, called “pagename.files”.
Steps to convert Word documents to HTML
1. Open a Word (.docx, .doc or .rtf) document with Kingsoft Writer. Click File menu and select Save As...
2. In the Save As dialog:
First, choose a location for the page files;
Then specify a name for the page, and in the drop-down formats list, choose HTML Files (*.html; *.htm)
Finally, press Save button.
In the location you have specified, you will get a new web page - pagename.html and a folder - pagename.files which stores all the pictures in the page.
Note: There might be some formatting problems with the web page, you will need to fix them using web page editing programs like Adobe Dreamweaver.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual