Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
How to set encryption for your document?
Release Date: 03-31-12
Kingsoft Office 2012 offers an encryption function to ensure security; nobody can access your files without the password. The steps to set encryption are as follows:
1) Using the Application menu in the top left corner, click Encrypt and open the dialog box.
2) Enter your password in the Document Password box and Confirm password box.
3) In the File sharing option for this document group, enter a password for shared document.
4) Click the Advanced button, choose the types of encryption in the opened Encryption Types.
5) Click OK to complete.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest