Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2012
- Writer Professional 2012
- Spreadsheets Professional 2012
- Presentation Professional 2012
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
- Office Suite Free 2012
- Writer Free 2012
- Spreadsheets Free 2012
- Presentation Free 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
The steps to using Table Function
Release Date: 04-10-12
To quickly add columns, first select the table. This will produce this icon to the right of table. Click this icon and pull right to add as many additional columns as you want.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2012
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2012
Office Suite Free 2012
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest