Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
How to convert Office documents into PDF files?
Release Date: 03-31-12
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is a format widely used by people around the world to store and view data. Kingsoft Office now offers a built-in PDF converter to convert your office documents into the PDF format - this means you can convert Word files to PDF, Excel files to PDF and PowerPoint files into PDF. This built-in PDF function is totally FREE, and highly compatible with all versions of Microsoft Office files.
The main advantages of this free PDF converter include the fact that it is built-in, which means you do not need to install additional software. You just open and edit your documents using Kingsoft Office, and by clicking the shortcut option, your Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files will be exported to the PDF format. It means you possess both the office software and the PDF converter simultaneously, and completely for free.
Secondly, it is secure. The generated PDF files cannot be edited by anyone else, and it even offers an encryption function to better protect your PDF files.
Thirdly, it is small. When you convert an existing document into a PDF file, its size will automatically shrink without losing any quality. Best of all, the PDF converter is highly compatible with Microsoft Office, and it can handle all Microsoft Office files such as DOC, XLS, PPT, etc., meaning you can directly convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files to the PDF format.
Steps to converting Word/Excel/PowerPoint files into the PDF format
The converter is very easy to use - there are only four steps to convert Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files into PDF format. Take the Kingsoft Writer for example:
1. Open and edit the document using Kingsoft Writer.
2. In the 'Application' menu in the top left corner, click ‘Export to PDF’. Or click the Export to PDF icon from the quick access bar. Then choose a location to save the PDF file, and it will begin to convert your document into a PDF file.
3. Click ‘Close’ to complete.
4. Click ‘Open’ to view the generated PDF file.
In addition, it offers encryption to protect your file with a special password, this prevents access to everyone not in possession of this password. If you want to encrypt your file follow these steps:
First, click ‘More’. Second, in ‘Permission settings group’, set’ Protect document using a password’ and ‘Password to open file’.
To get this free PDF converter to convert your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files into PDF, please download the Free version of Kingsoft Office 2012:
Kingsoft Office Free 2012
Besides PDF converting, Kingsoft Office also provides PPT to DOC converting. Try this feature in Kingsoft Presentation.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest