Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business new
- Office 10 Free new
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Office Suite Free
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates increase your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Check spelling fleetly in Kingsoft Office Suite
Release Date: 04-10-12
Press F7 to bring up the Check Spelling dialog box
The Kingsoft Office 2012 added a spell check feature which can help you to proofread your assignment. Many users send email to complain that they cannot find the spelling check function on Spreadsheets and Presentation 2012. Our Writer 2012 can automatically check spelling by default when you writing. If the word is spelt incorrectly, a red underline will appear beneath the word.
However, on Spreadsheets and Presentation 2012, to use this spell check function, you need manual check. The steps are show as follows:
1.On the Tools menu, Click Check Spelling, open the Check Spelling dialog box, shown as follows. Alternatively, you can press F7 to bring up the Check Spelling dialog box.
In the Check Spelling dialog box, when it finds a possible spelling problem, you could make your changes to correct your words.
Note: By default, Kingsoft Writer 2012 can automatically check spelling as you type. If you want to check spelling at once without wavy red underlines when you typing, click Options on the Tools menu, under the Spelling tab, clear the Check spelling as you type check box, and then click OK, as shown below.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest