Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Check spelling fleetly in Kingsoft Office Suite
Release Date: 04-10-12
Press F7 to bring up the Check Spelling dialog box
The Kingsoft Office 2012 added a spell check feature which can help you to proofread your assignment. Many users send email to complain that they cannot find the spelling check function on Spreadsheets and Presentation 2012. Our Writer 2012 can automatically check spelling by default when you writing. If the word is spelt incorrectly, a red underline will appear beneath the word.
However, on Spreadsheets and Presentation 2012, to use this spell check function, you need manual check. The steps are show as follows:
1.On the Tools menu, Click Check Spelling, open the Check Spelling dialog box, shown as follows. Alternatively, you can press F7 to bring up the Check Spelling dialog box.
In the Check Spelling dialog box, when it finds a possible spelling problem, you could make your changes to correct your words.
Note: By default, Kingsoft Writer 2012 can automatically check spelling as you type. If you want to check spelling at once without wavy red underlines when you typing, click Options on the Tools menu, under the Spelling tab, clear the Check spelling as you type check box, and then click OK, as shown below.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest