Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
A Full Free Office Software Alternative to Microsoft® Office
Release Date: 03-31-12
Why use Microsoft® Office Alternatives
Forget about Microsoft® Office! There are a number of free alternatives to Microsoft® Office in the market, which can save you hundreds of dollars. Among all the alternatives, Kingsoft Office has the highest compatibility with Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Office 2007/2010 and recommended greatly by various media and magazines, like CNET and PCWorld.
Features of Kingsoft Free Office
Kingsoft Office Free 2012 is a free office suite, and it has just been released in August 2011. It consists of three pieces of software: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation. It is perfectly compatible with Microsoft Office. It can create, open, edit all Microsoft® Office files including .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, etc. and can save as formats including .doc, .xls, .ppt.
Furthermore, it has a built-in PDF converter which allows you to convert all Office files into PDF files; such as converting Word documents to Adobe PDF files, PowerPoint to PDF files, Excel to PDF files; and an automatic spell check function to proofread your assignments to ensure accuracy. In the latest version, PowerPoint to Word document converting is also supported. The best part is it provides all the functions above in a relatively small install package. This is just one-tenth the size of Microsoft® Office. Kingsoft Office Suite Free can meet all your office requirements without taking up space on your hard drive and the fact that it is free, can save you having to spend large amounts of money. Thus it can be seen as a free and powerful office software suite.
In addition, this free office alternative has a distinctive feature better than Microsoft® Office that is the multiple tabs interface, which can avoid the hassle caused by having to switch between multiple document windows.
If you are using web browser, you might have noticed one good feature which is tabbed browsing. Now, the latest Kingsoft Office 2012 introduces this outstanding ‘multiple tabs’ feature for office use. Kingsoft Office is a unique office software that utilizes the multiple tabs within an office interface. The benefits are as follows:
1. Helps efficiently organize the windows taskbar to avoid having unnecessary windows for the task at hand; it means you can quickly find the documents or sheets using the multiple tabs mode.
2. The multiple tabs mode allows you to open multiple documents in a single interface; it means you never have to open multiple windows for each and every page.
3. You can quickly switch between several windows via <Ctrl+Tab>.
What’s The Difference between free and paid editions of Kingsoft Office 2012
We have also released Kingsoft Office Professional 2012 and Standard 2012. Paid editions have some additional functions included to help you better support your office needs. More details please see Differences between Free, Standard and Professional Version of Office Suite 2012.
1. Macro: Professional Edition supports a Macro function, which allows you to execute database commands.
2. Pop-up windows: The paid version has no pop windows while freeware has a pop-up information window upon opening.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest