Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office?
Release Date: 01-20-16
Open and Save to ODT, ODS and ODP Documents in WPS Office
WPS Office is a worldwide leading free office suite. It has the best compatibility with MS Office but does not support ODF documents. Fortunately, here we have an add-in that can help users open and save to ODF files in WPS Office.
The ODF add-in allows for interoperability between applications based on ODF (OpenDocument) 1.1 standards and ECMA Office OpenXML based office applications. For WPS Office users, with this ODF add-in installed in your PC, you are able to open, create and save office documents to ODF format.
The add-in enables you to open, create and save as office documents to ODF formats. It is specification in both WPS Office and MS office, thus, demonstrating the interoperability between Office Open XML and ODF.
Brief of ODF formats
ODF is an ISO international Standard format for office documents. ODF was created in 2006 by Apache OpenOffice. ODF has three file extensions: ODT—word processor documents, ODS—spreadsheets documents and ODP—presentation documents.
Customer Message body of ODF documents,
I'm thinking of going to Kingsoft to replace OpenOffice on my PC running Windows 8.1. I am checking first though to see if I need to change the extensions on the current files that have .ODF extensions. Can Kingsoft WPS Office automatically read those files or will I need to change the extensions to a Microsoft Office format first? -Sarah
I absolutely love your WPS Office suite, but I can't use it as it doesn't support OpenDocument formats, i.e., .odt, .ods, or .odp (in place of .docx, .xlsx, and .pptx, respectively). I've waited for months and emailed you about this multiple times. When will you support ODF? :( -Jose
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest