Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add a new template to your Spreadsheets and set it as default?
Release Date: 07-08-13
Spreadsheets 2013 provides ready-made worksheet templates for common uses. These predesigned templates contain standard or boilerplate text, but you can modify them to fit your needs, or you can create a whole new template yourself. This tutorial will teach you “How to add a customized new template to your Spreadsheets and use it as the default template”.
3 steps to add a customized template to your Spreadsheets:
Step 1. Create a spreadsheet template：
Open a spreadsheet document. Set the font size, row/column number or other settings and save it as a .ett file.
Step 2. Put the new file under the catalog of Kingsoft template.
For example: C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Office\templates\1033\et\Personal.
Step 3. Close the program and re-launch it.
The template will appear as seen in the following.
How to set the spreadsheets as default template?
Step 1: Launch the Templates dialog box. Click Spreadsheets button->New->New from Other Templates
Step 2: Find the template you would like to set as the default template. Then check the Set as default template option. As shown in the below.
Step 3: Click OK to finish
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest