Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add a new template to your Spreadsheets and set it as default?
Release Date: 07-08-13
Spreadsheets 2013 provides ready-made worksheet templates for common uses. These predesigned templates contain standard or boilerplate text, but you can modify them to fit your needs, or you can create a whole new template yourself. This tutorial will teach you “How to add a customized new template to your Spreadsheets and use it as the default template”.
3 steps to add a customized template to your Spreadsheets:
Step 1. Create a spreadsheet template：
Open a spreadsheet document. Set the font size, row/column number or other settings and save it as a .ett file.
Step 2. Put the new file under the catalog of Kingsoft template.
For example: C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Office\templates\1033\et\Personal.
Step 3. Close the program and re-launch it.
The template will appear as seen in the following.
How to set the spreadsheets as default template?
Step 1: Launch the Templates dialog box. Click Spreadsheets button->New->New from Other Templates
Step 2: Find the template you would like to set as the default template. Then check the Set as default template option. As shown in the below.
Step 3: Click OK to finish
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual