Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add a new template to your Spreadsheets and set it as default?
Release Date: 07-08-13
Spreadsheets 2013 provides ready-made worksheet templates for common uses. These predesigned templates contain standard or boilerplate text, but you can modify them to fit your needs, or you can create a whole new template yourself. This tutorial will teach you “How to add a customized new template to your Spreadsheets and use it as the default template”.
3 steps to add a customized template to your Spreadsheets:
Step 1. Create a spreadsheet template：
Open a spreadsheet document. Set the font size, row/column number or other settings and save it as a .ett file.
Step 2. Put the new file under the catalog of Kingsoft template.
For example: C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Office\templates\1033\et\Personal.
Step 3. Close the program and re-launch it.
The template will appear as seen in the following.
How to set the spreadsheets as default template?
Step 1: Launch the Templates dialog box. Click Spreadsheets button->New->New from Other Templates
Step 2: Find the template you would like to set as the default template. Then check the Set as default template option. As shown in the below.
Step 3: Click OK to finish
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest