Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Create a Table of Contents in WPS Writer?
Release Date: 05-22-13
Need a uniform table of contents for your WPS document? Do as the following four steps, create a table of contents in a few minutes!
1. Click where you want to add a table of contents. To add a page before the beginning of your document, press the Insert tab, click Blank Page.
2. Add headings to your documents. Press the Home tab. Choose the text that you want to turn into a heading, click the Heading 1, Heading 2, or Heading 3 on the left of New Style tab. Right click the Heading 1-3 to modify style if you need. The heading numbers correspond to outline levels: Heading 3 is a sub-level of Heading 2, which is a sub-level of Heading 1. Your choice of heading number depends on how you want to organize your document.You can also add headings while writing the document.
3. Create a table of contents. click the top of the page that you create. Click the References tab, and then press the Insert ToC button. Modify "Tab Leader" "show levels" if you need, and Press OK. A table of contents is created.
4. To update the table of contents, choose the contents, right click it or press F9, and press Update Field. You can update the page numbers only or the whole table.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest