Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to prevent hidden cells from being copied/pasted in spreadsheet?
Release Date: 05-15-13
Have you ever met this situation before that every time when you copy data in a data range, that contains hidden columns or rows, and paste, the hidden part will also show up? Is this is annoying? How to prevent copy or paste the hidden data? The steps below will help you save the trouble.
Step 1: Select the data range you want to copy.
Step 2: Press Ctrl+G and then the Go to dialog box shows up.
Step 3: Select Visible cells only and click Go to.
Step 4: Copy data and paste. Thus the data won’t contain the hidden rows or columns.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest