Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to make slash table header in Kingsoft Writer 2012?
Release Date: 04-27-13
In daily work, we often need to make slash table header in Writer. How to make it? Here are the tips:
Step 1: First insert a table in Kingsoft Writer. To make table, you should: Click “Insert” Menu > Click “Table” button.
Step 2: Select the table edited > Right click > Select the “Borders/Shading” button from drop down menu.
Step 3: Click the slash buttons and choose the slash you need. You can delete slashes by re-clicking the buttons.
Step 4: Select cells to be segmented by clicking “Apply to” Menu > Click “Cell” button or “Table” button according to your need > Click “OK”. (If you want to “Apply to” particular columns and rows, select them by clicking them at the beginning of step 2.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest