Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to make slash table header in Kingsoft Writer 2012?
Release Date: 04-27-13
In daily work, we often need to make slash table header in Writer. How to make it? Here are the tips:
Step 1: First insert a table in Kingsoft Writer. To make table, you should: Click “Insert” Menu > Click “Table” button.
Step 2: Select the table edited > Right click > Select the “Borders/Shading” button from drop down menu.
Step 3: Click the slash buttons and choose the slash you need. You can delete slashes by re-clicking the buttons.
Step 4: Select cells to be segmented by clicking “Apply to” Menu > Click “Cell” button or “Table” button according to your need > Click “OK”. (If you want to “Apply to” particular columns and rows, select them by clicking them at the beginning of step 2.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual