Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
Release Date: 04-10-13
In our daily practical work, when we make a table, situation as following often occurs. What we need to do is to fill out the same content as above, finally it can achieve effect like the right picture. But how can we do it quickly instead of filling them one by one?
Step 1: select the area you want to fill out, then use"Ctrl+G" to call out the "Go to" box and check the "Blanks"option and Go to, finally close the box.
Step 2: enter"="+"↑" in first blank cell(in the selected state), you will get content like following.
Step 3: press"Ctrl"+"Enter" at the same time. You can achieve the effect you want as displayed at the beginning of this article.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual