Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Paste Text Without Format in Table
Release Date: 04-08-13
--Compare copy/paste unformatted Kingsoft Writer with Microsoft Word
Some times when you need to paste texts a lot into tables, but the texts are often with various formats while you want text only, what should you do to achieve pasteing without formatting in office documents?
Well, let's make a comparison between Kingsoft Writer and Microsoft Word. The default option of paste in word is formatted paste.
In Microsoft Word, when you paste text a box appears at the right bottom as seen on the picture below:
Then you can choose "Keep Text Only" to change the text format to your own preference automatically.
In Kingsoft Writer, we can do this by some simple settings, then the problem can be solved once and for all.
Step 1: Click "Writer", choose"Option"under it.
Step2: In the box, "Edit--Cut and Paste options", set the default paste format in the pull down list, choose"Unformatted text", then every word after you set this will be pasted with no formats.
You can set the copy, cut/ paste default format as you need. Kingsoft writer offer Matching current format and unformatted text.
So, that's all two ways in MS and KS, which are both support formatted texts and unformatted texts, which are different in approach but equally satisfactory in result. We won't judge which way is better, but only want the users to know how to operate and bring convenience to you.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest