Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Paste Text Without Format in Table
Release Date: 04-08-13
--Compare copy/paste unformatted Kingsoft Writer with Microsoft Word
Some times when you need to paste texts a lot into tables, but the texts are often with various formats while you want text only, what should you do to achieve pasteing without formatting in office documents?
Well, let's make a comparison between Kingsoft Writer and Microsoft Word. The default option of paste in word is formatted paste.
In Microsoft Word, when you paste text a box appears at the right bottom as seen on the picture below:
Then you can choose "Keep Text Only" to change the text format to your own preference automatically.
In Kingsoft Writer, we can do this by some simple settings, then the problem can be solved once and for all.
Step 1: Click "Writer", choose"Option"under it.
Step2: In the box, "Edit--Cut and Paste options", set the default paste format in the pull down list, choose"Unformatted text", then every word after you set this will be pasted with no formats.
You can set the copy, cut/ paste default format as you need. Kingsoft writer offer Matching current format and unformatted text.
So, that's all two ways in MS and KS, which are both support formatted texts and unformatted texts, which are different in approach but equally satisfactory in result. We won't judge which way is better, but only want the users to know how to operate and bring convenience to you.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest