Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Enter Fraction And Radical Number in Writer?
Release Date: 04-03-13
There are two ways to enter fraction.the first one is to use "Insert-Equation"to call out the box like below then enter your fraction.
The second one is to Press the shortcut"Ctrl+F9", there will generate an empty field, then enter"eq \f(3,4)"in it . Next, click the right mouse and choose"Toggle Field codes, then you will get the fraction.
There are two ways to enter radical number.the first one is to use "Insert-Equation"to call out the box like below then enter your radical number.
The second one is to Press the shortcut"Ctrl+F9", there will generate an empty field, then enter"eq \r(3,2)"in it , decrease the font size of "3". Next, click the right mouse and choose"Toggle Field codes, then you will get the radical number.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest