Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Enter Fraction And Radical Number in Writer?
Release Date: 04-03-13
There are two ways to enter fraction.the first one is to use "Insert-Equation"to call out the box like below then enter your fraction.
The second one is to Press the shortcut"Ctrl+F9", there will generate an empty field, then enter"eq \f(3,4)"in it . Next, click the right mouse and choose"Toggle Field codes, then you will get the fraction.
There are two ways to enter radical number.the first one is to use "Insert-Equation"to call out the box like below then enter your radical number.
The second one is to Press the shortcut"Ctrl+F9", there will generate an empty field, then enter"eq \r(3,2)"in it , decrease the font size of "3". Next, click the right mouse and choose"Toggle Field codes, then you will get the radical number.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual