Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Insert Different Headers and Footers on Odd and Even Pages
Release Date: 03-26-13
Usually, the headers and footers in word document are the same on each page by default. However, for some double-sided printed documents, such as books, periodicals and so on, you need to set different headers and footers. Or in many books, the book title is placed on the odd pages, and chapter title is placed on the even pages. In this case, it is also necessary to set different headers and footers.
Kingsoft Writer offers a special Header and Footer function to help you easily solve this problem. In this article,I will show you how to insert different headers and footers on odd and even pages as follow:
1. In the ‘Page Layout’ tab, on the ‘Page Setup’ group, click on the arrow button at the right bottom to enter the Page Setup dialog box.
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, select the 'Layout' option, and then in the 'Header and footers' group, check 'Different odd and even' option. Next in the 'Preview' group, choose Apply to 'Whole Document':
3. Then get back to the document to insert Header and Footer to odd and even pages respectively. On the ‘Insert’ tab, in the ‘Header and Footer’ group, select ‘Header and Footer’ option to start adding.
4. Go to an odd page and insert a Header and Footer, it will show ‘Odd Page Header’ and ‘Odd Page Footer’ when you inserting the Header and Footer in the odd pages. The situation is in a similar way when it comes to the even age. Thus, you can add different Header and Footer content respectively on odd and even pages.
In a conclusion, following above steps , you will easily create different headers and footers on odd and even pages by Kingsoft Writer.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest