Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Insert Different Headers and Footers on Odd and Even Pages
Release Date: 03-26-13
Usually, the headers and footers in word document are the same on each page by default. However, for some double-sided printed documents, such as books, periodicals and so on, you need to set different headers and footers. Or in many books, the book title is placed on the odd pages, and chapter title is placed on the even pages. In this case, it is also necessary to set different headers and footers.
Kingsoft Writer offers a special Header and Footer function to help you easily solve this problem. In this article,I will show you how to insert different headers and footers on odd and even pages as follow:
1. In the ‘Page Layout’ tab, on the ‘Page Setup’ group, click on the arrow button at the right bottom to enter the Page Setup dialog box.
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, select the 'Layout' option, and then in the 'Header and footers' group, check 'Different odd and even' option. Next in the 'Preview' group, choose Apply to 'Whole Document':
3. Then get back to the document to insert Header and Footer to odd and even pages respectively. On the ‘Insert’ tab, in the ‘Header and Footer’ group, select ‘Header and Footer’ option to start adding.
4. Go to an odd page and insert a Header and Footer, it will show ‘Odd Page Header’ and ‘Odd Page Footer’ when you inserting the Header and Footer in the odd pages. The situation is in a similar way when it comes to the even age. Thus, you can add different Header and Footer content respectively on odd and even pages.
In a conclusion, following above steps , you will easily create different headers and footers on odd and even pages by Kingsoft Writer.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest