Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business new
- Office 10 Free new
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Office Suite Free
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- The Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates increase your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Change Page Margin Unit from Millimeters to Inches in Kingsoft Writer?
Release Date: 01-24-13
The measurement unit in Kingsoft Office is in metric by default. If you'd like to change page margins unit from millimeters to inches, centimeters or points, you can change the measurement unit settings for the whole document. Please take the following steps:
In Kingsoft Writer, to change the default measurement units you need to:
1. In 2012 Style Interface, click , and at the right bottom, click . In Classic Style Interface, go to Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, under the General and Save tab, select Inches from the Measurement units list, clear the Use character units check box.
3. Click OK to finish setting, as shown below.
To view the page margin settings, in 2012 Style Interface, go to Page Layout > Margins; in Classic Style Interface, go to File > Page Setup. You will notice the margin unit has turned to inch.
If you want to change any of the top / bottom / left / right margin units, you can click on the unit, and select a different one from the list (see above screenshot). Then choose to apply to the Whole Document or This point forward, and press OK to apply.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest