Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add an image in Kingsoft Presentation?
Release Date: 12-06-12
A wonderful presentation should include images, it will make the slide show clearer and more visually compelling. You can insert or copy pictures into Kingsoft Presentation from sources such as clip a website, or from your computer. Also can use pictures as backgrounds for your slides or just put them on one corner of a slide.
This article will show you how to add pictures and also how to use them as backgrounds in Kingsoft Presentation. The steps are as follows:
Inserting a picture in Presentation
1. Choose a slide you want to insert an image onto. Next, on the Insert tab click the Picture icon in the Images group.
2. A Insert Picture dialog box will appear. From here you can choose your desired picture. Click OK to finish inserting the image. Kingsoft Presentation supports various image formats including .jpg, .jpeg, .emf, .wmf, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .tiff and more
3. If you want to edit or modify the picture, click on the picture to bring up the Picture Tool tab in the tool bar.
Inserting a picture as slide background in Presentation
You can also add pictures as backdrops for slides, the steps are as follows:
1. Create a new slide or select a exiting slide that you want to insert the background picture onto.
2. Right-click on the slide and a quick menu will appear. From here choose the Backdrop option. Refer to the screen shot below:
3. A Backdrop dialog box will pop up, click the drop-down arrow and select Fill Effects.... See the screen shot below.
4. In the Fill Effects window select the Picture tab and then click on Select Picture...
5. Select the image you want to use as your background and click Open. This will bring you back to the backdrop window.
6. There are two ways to apply your image, Apply to All and Apply. If you choose Apply to All, the picture will become the background on all slides. If you choose Apply, it will just applied to current slide.
In conclusion, follow these steps and you will easily add pictures and backgrounds to your slides in Kingsoft Presentation 2012.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest