Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Add Video to a PowerPoint Presentation?
Release Date: 12-05-12
When you make a slide show, you might want to insert a video from your computer or from places such as Youtube. Kingsoft supports adding the various video formats to Presentation, including Movie format (.asf, .asx, .dvr-ms) Windows Media file (.asf, .asx) Windows Video File (.avi), Movie File (.mpeg, .mpg, .mpe) Windows Media Video File (.wmv) and more.
A trigger effect will be added when inserting a video. This effect allows the presenter to play and pause the video with a click of the mouse button while the slide is being presented. This article will show you how to add a video to your presentation. Below are the steps to follow:
1. First new create a slide or select a exiting slide that you want to insert the video.
2. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, you can click Movie icon. This will bring up the Insert Movie dialog box, as seen below.
3. In the Insert Movie dialog box, navigate to where your video is stored and left click on it, then click Open.
4. When you choose Open button, a dialog box will bring up. You are given two ways to start the movie, Automatically or When Click, as seen below. Choose the option that best suits your needs. The sketch map is shown as follow:
5. After adding the video, right click the movie you have inserted and select Play Movie on the quick access menu.
You can also change the video settings by right clicking the movie and selecting Play Movie on the quick access menu. After it starts to play right click the movie and select Edit Movie Object. A Movie Options dialog box will appear as shown below:
(1) Select Loop until stopped to play the movie in a continuous loop.
(2) Click the Sound volume button and slide the bar to adjust the volume of the movie.
Select Zoom to full screen to play the movie in full screen.
6. If you want to insert online video from Youtube you can insert the video link to the slide. Copy the link from Youtube and paste it into the slide. When you start the slide show click on the video link and the presentation will go to the Youtube video.
In conclusion, follow these steps and you will be able to add and edit local and online video to your Presentation slides, showing a dynamic presentation by Kingsoft Presentation 2012.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest