Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Professional 2012
- Spreadsheets Professional 2012
- Presentation Professional 2012
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
- Writer Free 2012
- Spreadsheets Free 2012
- Presentation Free 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add background music in PowerPoint Presentation?
Release Date: 11-29-12
When you play slide shows, you might prefer your presentation to be more dynamic, Kingsoft Presentation supports the function of adding action of sound and background music in your presentation during the presentation showing. The playing modes can be set so that the media plays automatically or when clicked.
This article will introduce how to insert action sound and background music in your ppt slides show by PowerPoint Presentation program. It can support various audio formats, including MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI file, SND, AU and more.
Add the Background Music in Presentation
1. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the Background Music icon .
2. And then an Insert background music from the current slide dialog box will pop up, you can select the music file you want to insert and then click Open button.
You can add the background music from either the first slide or not first slide. When the slide you have currently selected is your first slide, background music will be applied to it accordingly.
When the slide you have currently selected is not your first slide, background music will be applied to the selected slide. However, a prompt will appear indicating that the slides preceding the selected slide are without background music. It gives you the option to add background music to the preceding slides. This is shown in the figure below:
3. Click Yes to add background music to the preceding slides.
4. After adding the background music, an audio icon will appear on the corresponding slide.
Preview and Edit the Background Music
After you add the background music, you can preview the sound. Just right-click the music icon and select Play Sound on the shortcut menu to preview background music. Double-clicking the icon to preview the background music works as well. See below picture:
To edit the background music, you can right-click the music icon and select Edit Sound Object on the shortcut menu, and then click the Sound volume button and slide the bar to adjust the volume of the background music. See below sketch map:
In conclusion, follow these four steps, you can easily insert and edit the background music in your slide show to make a wonderful presentation with Kingsoft Presentation 2012.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest