Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add background music in PowerPoint Presentation?
Release Date: 11-29-12
When you play slide shows, you might prefer your presentation to be more dynamic, Kingsoft Presentation supports the function of adding action of sound and background music in your presentation during the presentation showing. The playing modes can be set so that the media plays automatically or when clicked.
This article will introduce how to insert action sound and background music in your ppt slides show by PowerPoint Presentation program. It can support various audio formats, including MP3, WAV, WMA, MIDI file, SND, AU and more.
Add the Background Music in Presentation
1. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the Background Music icon .
2. And then an Insert background music from the current slide dialog box will pop up, you can select the music file you want to insert and then click Open button.
You can add the background music from either the first slide or not first slide. When the slide you have currently selected is your first slide, background music will be applied to it accordingly.
When the slide you have currently selected is not your first slide, background music will be applied to the selected slide. However, a prompt will appear indicating that the slides preceding the selected slide are without background music. It gives you the option to add background music to the preceding slides. This is shown in the figure below:
3. Click Yes to add background music to the preceding slides.
4. After adding the background music, an audio icon will appear on the corresponding slide.
Preview and Edit the Background Music
After you add the background music, you can preview the sound. Just right-click the music icon and select Play Sound on the shortcut menu to preview background music. Double-clicking the icon to preview the background music works as well. See below picture:
To edit the background music, you can right-click the music icon and select Edit Sound Object on the shortcut menu, and then click the Sound volume button and slide the bar to adjust the volume of the background music. See below sketch map:
In conclusion, follow these four steps, you can easily insert and edit the background music in your slide show to make a wonderful presentation with Kingsoft Presentation 2012.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest