Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to sort data within rows in spreadsheet?
Release Date: 11-08-12
Kingsoft Spreadsheets can not only sort data within columns, but also within rows. In the following example, we will sort the data according to keywords of the first and second rows.
Figure 1 Sort Data of the first and second rows
Step 1 Select B1:I5 area in the above spreadsheet.
Step 2 Go to Home > Sort, and select Custom Sort..., and the Sort dialog box will pop up.
Figure 2 Use Custom Sort
Step 3 Click Options button in the Sort dialog box, and set Orientation to be Sort left to right. Then press OK.
Figure 3 Sort Orientation settings Figure 4 Set sorting keywords
Step 4 In the Sort dialog box, choose Sort by Row 1 and Then by Row 2.
Step 5 Press OK in Figure 4 and the data is successfully sorted according the keywords selected. See Figure 5:
Figure 5 Sorting Data result
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest