Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to sort data within rows in spreadsheet?
Release Date: 11-08-12
Kingsoft Spreadsheets can not only sort data within columns, but also within rows. In the following example, we will sort the data according to keywords of the first and second rows.
Figure 1 Sort Data of the first and second rows
Step 1 Select B1:I5 area in the above spreadsheet.
Step 2 Go to Home > Sort, and select Custom Sort..., and the Sort dialog box will pop up.
Figure 2 Use Custom Sort
Step 3 Click Options button in the Sort dialog box, and set Orientation to be Sort left to right. Then press OK.
Figure 3 Sort Orientation settings Figure 4 Set sorting keywords
Step 4 In the Sort dialog box, choose Sort by Row 1 and Then by Row 2.
Step 5 Press OK in Figure 4 and the data is successfully sorted according the keywords selected. See Figure 5:
Figure 5 Sorting Data result
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest