Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Create Charts Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2012?
Release Date: 09-19-12
Kingsoft Spreadsheets offers 11 types of charts, and you can choose the appropriate one to best convey what you want to express effectively. They include: Column chart, Bar chart, Line chart, Pie chart, XY(Scatter) chart , Area chart, Doughnut chart, Radar chart, Bubble chart, Stock chart, and Custom. And you can choose different styles and colors for each type of chart.
Figure 1 Chart Type dialog box
The following steps show how to create a chart:
1. Select the cells that contain the data you want to plot in a chart. For example, select cell range A2: E7 in the worksheet below.
Figure 2 Select the data area
2. On the Insert Tab, in the Chart group, click Chart. The Chart Type dialog box will pop up.
3. Click the suitable chart type in Chart Types. In the following example we choose Clustered Column from the Column chart
4. Click the Next button, and the Source Data dialog box will pop up. There are two tabs in the dialog box: Data Range and Series. The Data Range tab is used to modify the data range of the chart. The Series tab is used to change the name, value and category (x) axis labels of the data range.
Figure 3 Select the chart type
Figure 4 Set the data area
5. Click Next, then the Chart Settings dialog box pops up. There are 6 tabs: Titles, Axes, Gridlines, Legend, Data Labels and Data Table in the dialog box. Enter the corresponding titles in the boxes like Chart title, Category (X) axis, Value (Y) axis respectively. Click the other tabs and choose the relative settings according to your needs.（For example, in the "Title" tab in the "Chart Title" text box, enter "2011 sales statistics" and in the "Value (Y) axis" text box, enter the units as "million". See examples of English screenshots)
6. Click Finish. You can then get the chart you want in the current worksheet. Shown as follows:
Figure 5 Chart Settings
Figure 6 Chart
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest