Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Create Charts Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2012?
Release Date: 09-19-12
Kingsoft Spreadsheets offers 11 types of charts, and you can choose the appropriate one to best convey what you want to express effectively. They include: Column chart, Bar chart, Line chart, Pie chart, XY(Scatter) chart , Area chart, Doughnut chart, Radar chart, Bubble chart, Stock chart, and Custom. And you can choose different styles and colors for each type of chart.
Figure 1 Chart Type dialog box
The following steps show how to create a chart:
1. Select the cells that contain the data you want to plot in a chart. For example, select cell range A2: E7 in the worksheet below.
Figure 2 Select the data area
2. On the Insert Tab, in the Chart group, click Chart. The Chart Type dialog box will pop up.
3. Click the suitable chart type in Chart Types. In the following example we choose Clustered Column from the Column chart
4. Click the Next button, and the Source Data dialog box will pop up. There are two tabs in the dialog box: Data Range and Series. The Data Range tab is used to modify the data range of the chart. The Series tab is used to change the name, value and category (x) axis labels of the data range.
Figure 3 Select the chart type
Figure 4 Set the data area
5. Click Next, then the Chart Settings dialog box pops up. There are 6 tabs: Titles, Axes, Gridlines, Legend, Data Labels and Data Table in the dialog box. Enter the corresponding titles in the boxes like Chart title, Category (X) axis, Value (Y) axis respectively. Click the other tabs and choose the relative settings according to your needs.（For example, in the "Title" tab in the "Chart Title" text box, enter "2011 sales statistics" and in the "Value (Y) axis" text box, enter the units as "million". See examples of English screenshots)
6. Click Finish. You can then get the chart you want in the current worksheet. Shown as follows:
Figure 5 Chart Settings
Figure 6 Chart
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest