Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Release Date: 09-19-12
Kingsoft Office Suite 2012 now provides watermark function, which helps to insert watermarks to word documents easily with Kingoft Writer.
For Kingsoft Office 2013, see this guide:
How to add or remove watermark from document in Kingsoft Writer 2013?
Insert Text Watermark by One-click
Under 2012 style interface, find Watermark function in Illustrations group on Insert menu.
Click the arrow to bring up the drop-down list, which includes Custom watermarks and Preset watermarks. The easiest way to insert a watermark is by selecting one from the preset watermarks, and the watermark will be shown directly in the document.
Figure 1 - Watermark function under 2012 style interface
Add a Picture (&Text) Watermark
Under both 2012 and Classic style interfaces, you can add picture and text mixed watermarks. Go to Insert > Watermark > Insert Watermark, and the following dialog box will pop up:
Figure 2 - Insert a Picture Watermark
Step 1 You can tick the checkboxes before Picture watermark, or Text watermark, or both. Select a picture and set the Scale, Layout and Alignment for the picture watermark.
Step 2 For Text watermark, either select one from the drop-down list or type a new piece of text. Then choose other settings for the text.
Step 3 Finally, choose to apply the watermark to either the whole document or this section.
Step 4 Press OK and the watermark will be successfully inserted to the document.
Add a Custom Watermark
You can click Add button in the Custom watermark category to add custom watermarks (see Figure 1). The following steps are almost the same with inserting Picture (&Text) Watermark in Figure 2. The only difference is that after pressing OK in the lower bottom of Watermark dialog box, the watermark is added to the Custom list.
Remove Watermark by One-click
Under both 2012 and Classic style interfaces, you can delete watermark from your document by one click. Go to Insert > Watermark > Delete Watermark to remove watermark.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest