Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to change the default date format into dd/mm/yyyy on Spreadsheets?
Release Date: 08-27-12
When you use the spreadsheets to edit data, you might have a problem that you have an excel worksheet with a date column, the format is set to dd-mm-yyyy but the dates in the columns display as mm/dd/yyyy, the Kingsoft Spreadsheets supports change any date format when you editing excel sheets. In Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free 2012, the default date format is mm/dd/yyyy, it also offers function to change the date into dd/mm/yyyy.
This article will introduce how to change the default excel date format in Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free version. If you want to show the Sep 1st 2012 as 01/09/2012, the steps are shown as follows:
1. Open the Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free 2012 and enter the Sep 1st 2012, the system will automatically show 9/1/12 in the free Spreadsheets.
2. Select this cell that you want to change date format, and right-click ‘Format Cells’ option, and then a Format Cells dialog box appears.
3. In the Format Cells dialog box, under the Number group, choose ‘Custom’ option, and change the date format into dd/mm/yyyy.
4. Click OK to finish the setting. When you enter the date agin in following cells, the date will be automatically shown as dd/mm/yyyy.
In conclusion, on Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free version, this method will help you to easily change the default date format into dd/mm/yyyy format. It will more conveniently edit excel sheet when you need to enter the date.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest