Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to change the default date format into dd/mm/yyyy on Spreadsheets?
Release Date: 08-27-12
When you use the spreadsheets to edit data, you might have a problem that you have an excel worksheet with a date column, the format is set to dd-mm-yyyy but the dates in the columns display as mm/dd/yyyy, the Kingsoft Spreadsheets supports change any date format when you editing excel sheets. In Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free 2012, the default date format is mm/dd/yyyy, it also offers function to change the date into dd/mm/yyyy.
This article will introduce how to change the default excel date format in Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free version. If you want to show the Sep 1st 2012 as 01/09/2012, the steps are shown as follows:
1. Open the Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free 2012 and enter the Sep 1st 2012, the system will automatically show 9/1/12 in the free Spreadsheets.
2. Select this cell that you want to change date format, and right-click ‘Format Cells’ option, and then a Format Cells dialog box appears.
3. In the Format Cells dialog box, under the Number group, choose ‘Custom’ option, and change the date format into dd/mm/yyyy.
4. Click OK to finish the setting. When you enter the date agin in following cells, the date will be automatically shown as dd/mm/yyyy.
In conclusion, on Kingsoft Spreadsheets Free version, this method will help you to easily change the default date format into dd/mm/yyyy format. It will more conveniently edit excel sheet when you need to enter the date.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest