Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to Insert Autotext as Page Number in Word Document?
Release Date: 07-26-12
In Kingsoft Writer, you can add Auto Text to header and footer of your word document. Auto Text can be used as page numbers.
Use Auto Text as Page Numbers
Step 1 Click Insert > Header&Footer to open Header&Footer tab.
Step 2 Move your cursor to either header or footer area of your document. Click Auto Text option in Insert group under Header&Footer tab, and select one type of auto text from the drop-down list.
There are four types of Auto Text that can be used as automatic page number in your word document. Select any one from the four and it will be inserted directly to document header or footer. After inserting the auto text you can go to Home tab, and adjust the page number alignment, font size, font family and more.
You can edit the auto text after inserting it to header or footer. The numbers in the auto text will show page numbers automatically.
Apply Separate Page Numbers to Different Sections
If you would like to divide your document into different sections and apply different page numbers, you can go to Section tab and break the document to several sections. When you add auto text to header or footer of each section, press Page Numbers button and set page numbers to start from the number you want, and apply to this section only.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest