Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2012 Step by Step Formula Tutorial
Release Date: 07-05-12
Spreadsheets 2012 Formula Tutorial–Overview
Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2012 provides more than 100 commonly used formulas, covering Mathematics, Finance, Engineering and more. This tutorial introduces how to create a basic spreadsheet formula from the Function Library in Spreadsheets 2012.
You can use a Spreadsheets 2012 formula for both simple equations, such as addition or subtraction, and complex calculations, such as averaging a student's text result or payroll deduction.
Whenever you edit your data, Spreadsheets 2012 will automatically adjust your results without you needing to reenter any formulas.
Basic Spreadsheets Formula Tutorial: Step 1 of 3
The following is a simple example that you can also use to help you write more complex formulas.
How to get the result of 2+3:
Step 1: Entering the data.
1. Type a 2 in cell A1 and press the ENTER key on the keyboard.
2. Type a 3 in cell A2 and press the ENTER key on the keyboard.
Basic Spreadsheets Formula Tutorial: Step 2 of 3
When you create formulas in Spreadsheets 2012, you’ll always have to start with “=” sign. Inputting an "=" sign signals to Spreadsheets 2012 that you want to enter a formula.
Step 2: Entering the “=” sign in the cell you want to get the solution.
1. Click cell A3 with your mouse pointer.
2. Type the “=” sign in cell A3.
Basic Spreadsheets Formula Tutorial: Step 3 of 3
Following the “=” sign, we add in references to the cells containing our data. Cell references refer to the address of your cell. For example, the address of data "2" is A2.
By using cell references, the result of the formula will automatically change when you change the data in cell A1 and A2.
Step 3: Entering data using cell references.
1. Click cell A1 with the mouse pointer to enter data 2
2. Type a plus “+” sign
3. Click cell A2 with the mouse pointer to enter data 3
4. Press the Enter key on the keyboard
5. The answer 5 will appear in cell A3
6. Click on cell A3, the formula “=A1+A2” will appear on the status bar.
Note:You're also allowed to follow the descriptions of different formulas and get relevant solutions.
For example, The description of SUM function is: SUM(number1，number2), adds all the numbers that you specify as arguments. You can use the “SUM” function to get the result of 2+3. Input SUM(A1, A2) to get the result.
You're able to find all the formulas and their descriptions in the following link and select the formula that best suits your needs.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest