Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
Kingsoft Spreadsheets Pivot Table Tutorial: How to Make a Pivot Table
Release Date: 06-29-12
Pivot tables are very useful and powerful features of Kingsoft Spreadsheets. You can use them to summarize, analyze, explore and present your data.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to make a pivot table using Kingsoft Spreadsheets. We’ll use sample data in the following format. You can follow along and practice making one yourself.
Step 1: Select data
Select the data range from which you want to make your first pivot table.
Step 2: Under the Insert Tab, click PivotTable.
In order to insert a pivot table, first go to the Insert Tab and then click PivotTable, under the Tables group.
Step 3: Select the target place you want to put your Pivot Table. For new starters, select New Worksheet will be good.
After clicking PivotTable under the Insert Tab, a Create Pivot Table dialog box pops up. We have selected a data range in step 1, so all we have to do is just choose where we want the pivot table to be placed. After you select New Worksheet, there will be a newly created worksheet in your workbook to place the summary result.
Step 4: Make your first pivot report
The Kingsoft Spreadsheets pivot table UI is very intuitive. For starters let’s make a simple introduction: the newly created worksheet is divided into three sections: Spreadsheet Body, Field List and Pivot Table Areas.
Spreadsheet body: Display the pivot report.
Field List: Display all the fields of your selected data.
Pivot Table Areas: You can drag the fields in the field list among the areas below. There are four areas illustrated in the following picture:
1. Drag a field that you want your pivot report sorted by this condition to Page Area
2. Drag a field that you want to display as the row of your pivot report to the Row Area
3. Drag a field that you want to display as the column of your pivot report to the Column Area
4. Drag a field that you want to display this value in the body of your pivot report to Page Area
Step 5: After dragging the fields in the field list into the PivotTable Areas, you can see your pivot report. Show below.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest