Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to apply the online .ppt templates in your presentation?
Release Date: 06-05-12
Note: This article is based on Kingsoft Office 2012. For the latest version 2013, see How to create presentation from templates in Presentation 2013.
Kingsoft Office offers a great deal of free PPT templates on the official website for users to directly download and apply in presentations.
The steps to apply these online templates are shown as follows:
1. First, download the .ppt templates from our download center:
2. Open an existing presentation with Kingsoft Presentation 2012. On the Design Tab, click the Design Templates, a Slide Design task pane will appear in the right side.
Or right click on the slide and choose the Design Templates menu:
3. Click the Browse on the bottom left corner of the Slide Design task pane, and then an Apply Design Template dialog box will appear, you can choose the template you want.
4. Apply the selected template to finish.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual