Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to change text case in Kingsoft Writer 2012?
Release Date: 03-31-12
In Writer 2012, you can easily change the text case by using the Change Case option as follows:
1. Select the text that you want to change the case of.
2. Click Home tab, in the Font group, click Change Case .
3. In the popup dialog box, select the case option that you want. There are five options as shown in the following diagram:
To capitalize the first letter of a sentence and leave all other letters as lowercase, click Sentence case.
To apply all lowercase letters to your text, click Lowercase.
To capitalize all of the letters, click Upper case.
To shift between two case views (for example, to shift between Toggle Case and the opposite, tOGGLE cASE), click Toggle case.
To capitalize the first letter of each word and leave the other letters lowercase, click Title case.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest