Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to change text case in Kingsoft Writer 2012?
Release Date: 03-31-12
In Writer 2012, you can easily change the text case by using the Change Case option as follows:
1. Select the text that you want to change the case of.
2. Click Home tab, in the Font group, click Change Case .
3. In the popup dialog box, select the case option that you want. There are five options as shown in the following diagram:
To capitalize the first letter of a sentence and leave all other letters as lowercase, click Sentence case.
To apply all lowercase letters to your text, click Lowercase.
To capitalize all of the letters, click Upper case.
To shift between two case views (for example, to shift between Toggle Case and the opposite, tOGGLE cASE), click Toggle case.
To capitalize the first letter of each word and leave the other letters lowercase, click Title case.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual