Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to sort spreadsheet text in alphabetical orders?
Release Date: 03-31-12
How to make my spreadsheet list to be placed in alphabetical order automatically?
Can you advise me if (when i am making lists) I can put them in acending/decending colums, eg. A-Z?
In 2012 style interface in Kingsoft Spreadsheets Professional and Standard, you can take the following steps to sort your text or numbers:
1. Select the cells you want to sort
2. Click Data tab and find or to sort your text and numbers ascendingly or descendingly.
You can also custom your sort by clicking the Sort button.
In traditional interface of all Spreadsheets 2012 editions, you can refer to following to sort your text from A-Z or vice versa. Simply select the cells and click the ascending /descending button:
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual