Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to sort spreadsheet text in alphabetical orders?
Release Date: 03-31-12
How to make my spreadsheet list to be placed in alphabetical order automatically?
Can you advise me if (when i am making lists) I can put them in acending/decending colums, eg. A-Z?
In 2012 style interface in Kingsoft Spreadsheets Professional and Standard, you can take the following steps to sort your text or numbers:
1. Select the cells you want to sort
2. Click Data tab and find or to sort your text and numbers ascendingly or descendingly.
You can also custom your sort by clicking the Sort button.
In traditional interface of all Spreadsheets 2012 editions, you can refer to following to sort your text from A-Z or vice versa. Simply select the cells and click the ascending /descending button:
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest