Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
Automatically save and backup/recover office files in Kingsoft Office
Release Date: 03-31-12
In case of abnormal situations, like power cut, Kingsoft office offers you this function to create backup files at any time as you like. Document Backup can be divided into two categories: Backup at the first save and regular backup.
Take Kingsoft Writer 2012 as an example:
How to set autosave time interval
1. Click , and at the right bottom, click .
2. Navigate to "General and Save" tab
3. Find the following checkboxes:
These two checkboxes are enabled by default, and time interval for automatical saving is 10 minutes.
4. In the minutes list, specify how often you want the Writer to save your data and then click OK to save the settings. The minimum time interval is 1 minute.
How to manage the backup files
In case your program closes before you press Ctrl+S, you can find these recovered files and select which file you want to save.
To find these recovered files:
1. Click and select Backup Management
2. The Backup Management panel will be shown on the right.
3. Select the ones you want to open and save them.
You can also tick Show backup file notice option on the right bottom, so that every time Writer starts, the backup files can be shown. Similar with other two applications, Spreadsheets 2012 and Presentation 2012.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest