Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Professional 2012
- Spreadsheets Professional 2012
- Presentation Professional 2012
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
- Writer Free 2012
- Spreadsheets Free 2012
- Presentation Free 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to input from right to left in office document?
Release Date: 03-31-12
In case you want to input text from right to left in your document, you can use Kingsoft Writer 2012 (Professional or Free edition) to do so. This article will show you the steps to input content from right to left.
In Kingsoft Writer 2012, if you want to input content in certain language from that writes from right to left, such as Hebrew and Arabic, you must install the related input method first. Then you can take the following steps to set the input direction and font for your document.
1. On the 2012 interface of Kingsoft Writer 2012, under the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the button on the bottom right corner, then will a Paragraph dialog box will appear.
Alternatively, in Kingsoft Writer 2012, you can also right click within the document to bring up the right-click popup menu as shown below, and select Paragraph to open the paragraph dialog box.
2. In the Paragraph dialog box, under the Indents and Spacing tab, select the Right-to-left radio button and click OK, as shown below.
3. Then you can type the words in Arabic or other languages from right to left.
Set font size
To set the font size, please select the content you want to adjust. Right click and select Font to bring up the Font dialog box. Also just click the shot cut "Ctrl + D" In the Font dialog box, under the Complex Scripts, you can set the font, font style and size for the selected content. Click OK to finish setting.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest