Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to input from right to left in office document?
Release Date: 03-31-12
In case you want to input text from right to left in your document, you can use Kingsoft Writer 2012 (Professional or Free edition) to do so. This article will show you the steps to input content from right to left.
In Kingsoft Writer 2012, if you want to input content in certain language from that writes from right to left, such as Hebrew and Arabic, you must install the related input method first. Then you can take the following steps to set the input direction and font for your document.
1. On the 2012 interface of Kingsoft Writer 2012, under the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the button on the bottom right corner, then will a Paragraph dialog box will appear.
Alternatively, in Kingsoft Writer 2012, you can also right click within the document to bring up the right-click popup menu as shown below, and select Paragraph to open the paragraph dialog box.
2. In the Paragraph dialog box, under the Indents and Spacing tab, select the Right-to-left radio button and click OK, as shown below.
3. Then you can type the words in Arabic or other languages from right to left.
Set font size
To set the font size, please select the content you want to adjust. Right click and select Font to bring up the Font dialog box. Also just click the shot cut "Ctrl + D" In the Font dialog box, under the Complex Scripts, you can set the font, font style and size for the selected content. Click OK to finish setting.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest