Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Set a Cell Currency Format in a Sheet?
Release Date: 05-23-13
Sometimes we need to switch between different currencies in sheet editing. But setting the currency format is a big problem. Here are three quick steps. Hope they can be of some use to you.
Step 1: Open a sheet and select the cell to be operated. Tap the Format Cells tab on the tool bar to open the Format Cells catalog.
Step 2: In the Format Cells Catalog, press the first tab Number. Select Currency by taping the little triangle on the right of General.
Step 3: To select Currency Symbol, tap its right side and choose in the drop-down list. Set other details almost in the same manner.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual