Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Use Cloud Fonts?
Release Date: 05-22-13
Wanna edit a fancy document in your Android device? But A lack of fonts make you upset? No worries, follow this quick guide, upload the fonts in PC to the cloud, and enrich your fonts library in Android!
1. Tap the Font cell to unfold the drop-down list, where you can find fonts in the current device and messages reminding of those not in.
2. Tap the reminding message or the “Cloud” button to switch to the cloud fonts interface. Click the “Try now” button at the bottom.
3. In the login screen, you can enter the cloud font library after sign in with your openid account.
4. The cloud font list would be empty if you were a first-time user. Tap Add Fonts button to enter the cloud fonts management screen, where you can have a download address of Kingsoft X Plats for PC.
5. Enter the download address in your PC web browser. Download and install Kingsoft X Plats.
6. Start Kingsoft X Plats on PC and switch to the cloud fonts library interface. Login again with your account on Android, then the information transmission between PC and Android can be connected.
7. After successful login, press Upload Fonts button or switch to System tab interface to select and upload the fonts you need.
8. Fonts on your PC are automatically listed on the System interface. To upload them to the cloud, click the font icon. For fonts not recognized by the system, you can drag them directly to the screen.
9. Switch back to the Cloud tab interface. All fonts uploaded to the cloud are in it.
10. Back to you android, wps cloud font management interface will automatically sync display your uploaded fonts in PC.
11. Click cloud font management interface or cloud font drop-down list, download the fonts you need.
12. After downloading, tap the drop-down list and select the font you need. The whole setting is finished.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest