Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Change Page Setup of Word Document on Android Device?
Release Date: 12-17-12
When you edit word document, it's quite common to change the document layout, such as page margin and page size. No matter you are using PC or Android phone or table to edit your word document, Kingsoft Office helps you easily and quickly change the word layout.
Follow these steps to change page size and page margin.
Change Page Size of Word on Android
Step 1 Launch Kingsoft Office and open a word document (*.doc or *.docx).
Step 2 Go to the toolbar and find Page Setup Option, tap on it to enter the page size settings interface.
Figure 1 Page Setup option Figure 2 Choose Page Size
Step 3 The default paper size in Kingsoft Writer is A4 (21 cm X 29.7 cm) and this can be easily changed as per user requirement. There are number of standard size options like letter, tabloid, legal, A3, B4, B5, and many more to choose from. Just tap on page size area and choose the size you want from the drop-down list.
Finally, press OK on the upper right to apply the settings.
Change Page Margin of Word on Android
Similar as above steps, it's easy to change the page margins.
Step 1 Enter Page Setup interface.
Step 2 In the area of Page Margins, use your finger to drag the margins in the preview area to your desired location.
Step 3 Press OK on the upper right.
Figure 3 Change Page Margins
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest