Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Insert and Edit Shapes in PPT on Android?
Release Date: 12-14-12
If you have ever wanted to insert shapes onto your presentation slides on Android now you can. Kingsoft Office for Android now supports inserting shapes onto your slides.
This article will show you how to insert and edit shapes for your slides on Kingsoft Office for Android, the steps are shown as follows:
Add the shape to Presentation
1. On the Insert tab, click the shape button to insert a shape. A list of shapes will appear.
2. In the Shape library, you can choose the one you want to insert. Kingsoft Office for Android offers 5 kinds of shapes including line, rect, arrow, tag and star.
3. After choosing your desired shape, click OK to finish. If you need to add another one, just repeat steps 1-3.
Editing shapes in Presentation
After adding the shape, you can edit and adjust the size of the shape, as well as adding text onto it. Please follow these three steps:
1. To edit a shape, tap on the shape that you want to edit and a pop-up will appear with three options. The options for editing shapes include edit, cut and copy.
2. To adjust a shapes size tap on the shape and 6 points will appear around the shape. Then simply drag any point to increase or decrease the size of the shape.
3. To insert text onto a shape double click on the shape to enter text editing mode. From here you can then add text. How much text you can add will depend on your shapes size.
In conclusion, follow these steps you can easily insert and edit the shapes in presentation PowerPoint by Kingsoft Office for Android.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest