Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to use Bookmark in Word Document on Android Devices?
Release Date: 12-06-12
When you view documents on your android phone, have you ever had a long document and needed to get to a specific part of it quickly or needed to return to a specific location for editing? Now you can use the bookmark function to quickly navigate to a specific part using Kingsoft Office for Android.
This article will show you how to add and use the bookmarks in Writer for Android. The steps are shown as follows.
1. Open your work document in Kingsoft Office for Android and find the location where you want to insert a bookmark. Next, tap on the text where you want to insert a bookmark.
2. On the Insert tab, select the Bookmark icon to add a bookmark. If you want to add other, just go to the next place you want to navigate and repeat the method.
3. Click the Bookmark tab and all the inserted bookmarks will appear. You can choose the one you need and the document will go to the relevant place.
4. On the Manage Bookmark tab you can rename and delete bookmarks based on your needs.
In conclusion, follow these steps and you will quickly navigate to the word or paragraph that you want to find by Kingsoft Office for Android, thereby increasing your efficiency.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual