Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Print PPT Presentations in Android device with Cloud Print?
Release Date: 12-03-12
Kingsoft Office for Android 4.7 and later versions support Google Cloud Print. Starting from 5.2 version, you can print your PPT presentations with Cloud Print function in your Android device.
Follow these steps to use the Google Cloud Print function to print your presentation files.
Step 1 Launch Kingsoft Office for Android and open an existing Presentation file. Tap on the Print button in the toolbar to enter the PrintSetup page.
Step 2 In PrintSetup interface, you can make the following settings:
For Print Range, you can select All slides, Current slide, according to Selection, or a specific range.
For Print Layout, you can either choose to print as common Slides or Frame Slides.
For Print Copies, tap on the "+" or "-" to increase or decrease the number of copies.
Finally, tap on Cloud Print button.
Before printing, you can also tap on Preview to see how your presentation looks like.
Step 3 Google Cloud Print requires a Google account and connection between your printer and Google Cloud Print.
Tap on Continue to login your Google account and access the Printer connected with your Google Cloud Print. Then your PPT presentation will be printed. For details, please refer to How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest