Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to send internet link to you mobile phone?
Release Date: 11-23-12
Sometimes you might send good websites or some interesting webpage to your friends or yourself's mobile when you surf on the internet. Of course, you can share that by email, but it will be much complicated. Now, Kingsoft Office published a new android app that named Kingsoft Clip, which can help you easily solve this problem. It can send the massage, internet link and other files between the android mobile phone and PC freely without any other devices, wifi or Could.
When you want to copy a message, or a piece of email text from Android phone to PC, or send a piece of text from PC browser to Android mobile, you just install this app and send massages via Kingsoft Clip, then you can easily achieve. This article will introduce how to share the internet link between Android mobile phone and PC via this Clip app. The steps are shown as follows:
1. Install the Kingsoft Clip app both on your Android mobile and PC. Free download the Kingsoft Clip app from official website.
2. On you Android mobile phone, open the Kingsoft Clip and then free register by your AOL or Google email.
3. On your PC, double click the KingsoftOfficeXPlats to enter the Kingsoft Clip, and then login by the same account as your Android device.
4. Copy hyperlink or website link from the internet to your PC clipboard. Next choose any piece of link, and you will find two buttons on the bottom right of this link. Tap the first button to send this link to your Android mobile phone.
5. Then this link will appear on your Android device.
6. If you want to send another one, just repeat the same method.
In conclusion, follow these steps you will easily share the hyperlink from your computer to your Android mobile phone by Kingsoft Clip app.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual