Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Professional 2012
- Spreadsheets Professional 2012
- Presentation Professional 2012
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
- Writer Free 2012
- Spreadsheets Free 2012
- Presentation Free 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Sync Clipboard Text between PC and Android Device?
Release Date: 11-20-12
Most office software for Android include the feature of sharing files via Cloud, but synchronizing text quickly is not so convenient with office software. When we want to copy a short message, or a piece of email text from Android phone to PC, or send a piece of text from PC browser to Android mobile, we don't necessarily have to open a huge office software. Thus a small clip app which supports copying & Pasting text between Android and PC has been developed.
Kingsoft Clip offers a great way to transfer text messages quickly. This app helps sync text information between your computer and Android devices.
To sync text between PC and Android, you need to install client programs both on Android and computer.
Steps on how to transfer text information between PC and Android
Step 1: Double click on KingsoftOfficeXPlats on your computer. Go to Kingsoft Clip, and sign in using your AOL or Google account.
Step 2: Run Kingsoft Clip on your Android device and sign in using the same account.
Step 3: Copy text from anywhere to your computer clipboard, or input any text on the main screen of Kingsoft Clip. Select any piece of text, and you will find two buttons on the bottom right of this text piece. Tap the first button to share this piece of text with Android device.
Step 4: The text on your computer has been sent to your Android device.
Step 5: Transfer the Android SMS with the same method. In fact, after you download and login with your email account, transferring a text piece just need one-click.
Kingsoft Clip apps is limited to text messages currently, which means we can only transfer browser text, email text and SMS information with it. However, sharing a web address between PC and Android is also possible. In this case, it makes information sharing quite simple and convenient.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest