Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business new
- Office 10 Free new
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Office Suite Free
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Transfer Files from Android Phone to PC by Kingsoft Office?
Release Date: 10-24-12
Editing the files with android phone is fast and efficient, more and more phone prefer to mange documents by cells, but most file need to share to PC for the formal saving, so transferring files from Android phone to PC is very important, Today, we’ll show you how to easily transfer office files from Android to PC by Kingsoft Office for Android.
Kingsoft Office for Android can support Word format including doc. and docx., Excel format including xls. and xlsx., PowerPoint format including ppt. and pptx. You can create and edit office files by your Android phone with Kingsoft Office for Android and then transfer to PC. There are three types of file sharing:
Method 1. Transfer file by USB cable
The simplest way to transfer a file to from your android phone to PC is using a USB cable. Just connect your android and PC via the USB cable and you will see a message on your phone screen asking you what you want to do. The steps are shown as follows:
1. Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable. There will appear a pop-up dialog box asking you how you want to connect the device.
2. Choose 'Connect as hardware'. And the the android phone displayed as hardware.
3. Double-click to open the Android phone. And move the office file created by Kingsoft Office for android to the hard drive.
4. Finally you can directly open the office files via your android phone.
Method 2. Transfer files by Email
You also can share files by sending email to your mailbox, and then open that file by Android phone. The steps are shown as follows:
1. Open the document that you want to transfer to PC.
2. Tap the third button from the right at the top of the main interface screen. This will open a pop-up box containing the options 'Email Document' and 'Send to Cloud Storage'.
3. Tap the 'Email Document' button and you will enter a new interface where it is possible to select documents as email attachments.
4. Enter the email address of your recipient and the title of your message to send the file.
Method 3.Transfer file by Cloud Storage
The best way to transfer a file to from your android phone the PC is using Cloud Storage. Cloud storage is a model in which data are stored online on multiple virtual servers. Basically you save your data on a server and can access it from anywhere. The steps are shown as follows:
1. Open the file that you want to transfer, and then, on the Share group, click the Send Cloud button.
2. Open your Cloud Storage provider on the Kingsoft Office for Android, and then enter the username and password to login in the Cloud Storage. Now Kingsoft Office for Android provides Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.net as the default Cloud Storage providers. However, should you want to add a new storage provider, you can read How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
3. After enter the Cloud Storage provider, put the file that you want to transfer into the Cloud Storage provider, and then start upload.
4. Click OK to send the file when finish uploading file.
In conclusion, you can follow any one above three methods to transfer your files from your Android device to PC by Kingsoft Office for Android.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest