Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Copy Documents from PC to Android device ?
Release Date: 10-24-12
Sometimes you will need to copy documents from PC to your Android device. With Kingsoft Office for Android, it is quite simple to transfer your Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations from your PC to the Android phone / tablet via the Cloud Storage.
Steps to copy documents from PC to Android
Before taking the following steps, you need to get a Cloud Storage account from at least one of these Cloud Storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.net.
And make sure you have already uploaded your Word documents (*.doc, *.docx, *.txt), Excel spreadsheets (*.xls, *.xlsx), PowerPoint presentations (*.ppt, *.pptx) and PDF documents (*.pdf) to the Cloud Storage folder.
Then do as follows:
Step 1: Launch Kingsoft Office in your Android mobile / tablet. In Open group, tap the Cloud Storage icon to access Cloud Storage service list.
Figure 1 Open Cloud Storage
Step 2: Choose your Cloud Storage provider and type in the account and password and login.
Figure 2 Cloud Storage Service List Figure 3 Cloud Storage Login Interface
PS: Kingsoft provides Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.net as the default Cloud Storage providers. However, should you want to add a new storage provider, please consult How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List.
Step 3: After having logged in to Cloud Storage, tap on the documents you want to open. And the download progress bar will appear.
Figure 4 Document list in Cloud Storage Figure 5 Download file from Cloud Storage
Step 4: After downloading from the Cloud Storage directory, you can save the documents in your Android device. The default location of the file is shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 6 Location of the downloaded document
After these steps, you can successfully transfer your documents from PC to Android devices.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest