Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
The Most Amazing Feature of Kingsoft Office for Android: Share Play
Release Date: 10-19-12
Have you ever imagined that, one day you can make a presentation by using your android phone instead of PC? You’re allowed to flip the screen to change slides, or slide your finger to highlight the spot you think important. Audiences will view your presentation on their android devices simultaneously, as long as they are in the same local area network.
This cool spotlight feature is known as share Play, which is available now in the newest version of Kingsoft Office for Android, version 5.1. It is the exclusive, and applied patent of Kingsoft Office Company.
Q: If I would like to use the Share Play feature, what should I do?
Step 1: Install Kingsoft Office for Android on your Android phone or tablet.
Step 2: Launch this office app, and open the PPT document you’d like to use.
Step 3: Click Share Play on the tool bar menu. As seen in the following:
Figure 1 Tap the Shareplay button
As you can see on the top right corner of following picture, it displays the Access Code and the Number of People who have already accessed.
Figure 2 Display the Access Code and Number of People
Step 4: Broadcast your access code to your audience.
Step 5: For the audience in the same local area network, all they have to do is launch Kingsoft Office for Android app, tap the Join Shareplay button, and input the access code you give them. Then they can view your presentation. As shown in the following picture.
Figure 3 Tap the Join Shareplay button
Figure 4 Input the Access Code to join
Not only does this feature meet the needs of different meeting scenarios, but you're enabled to make full use of the wireless projector, smart projector or smart tv to make your presentation.
Check out the share play video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqfWC0zRQcM
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual