Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
Release Date: 08-29-12
Stay productive on the go using Office for Android app !
Sometimes you’ve got to work as you’re moving between point A and point B. Kingsoft Office for Android not only offers you the richest viewing and editing experience for office applications on handheld devices, but also provides a means to easily distribute your files while you work. With Kingsoft Office for Android, there’s no need to switch to another application or to use your PC, as office documents can be easily send and share via Cloud Storage.
How to send your office docs on Cloud Storage?
Step 1: Flip the screen and move to the document you want to send, click "Send Cloud" on the Home page.
Figure 1 Send Cloud Button
Step 2: Choose your Cloud Storage provider and type in the account and password and login.
Figure 2 Cloud Storage Service List Figure 3 The Login Interface
PS: Kingsoft provides Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.net as the default Cloud Storage providers. However, should you want to add a new storage provider, please consult How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List.
Step 3: After having logged in to Cloud Storage, then click the icon to upload documents and update them.
Figure 4 The Folder and Document List
Step 4:A confirm dialog box will pop up , click OK to finish.
After these steps, you can update your documents to Cloud Storage, enabling them to be downloaded and edited while you're at home.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual