Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
Release Date: 08-28-12
From version 4.7, Kingsoft Office for Android supports three cloud storage services by default. These are: Dropbox, Google Drive and BOX.NET. Beside the three, any other cloud storage which supports the WebDAV protocol can also be used.
Add New WebDAV to Cloud Storage Service List
If you add a new WebDAV service and connect to the server, the cloud storage function is equivalent to the above mentioned three default network storage service.
Click on "Webdav / FTP" button, and the following figure will appear. You onlly need to enter network address and title box, then click on Submit button to add the service. If an error occurs, there will be a prompt in red font on the left of the Submit button.
Figure 1 Cloud Storage Service List Figure 2 Add New WebDAV Service
You can edit the newly added WebDAV. After adding, the Manage button becomes available at the bottom right corner of the Cloud Storage interface. Click Manage button and two options of Delete and Edit will appear on the right of the added WebDAV service. You can either delete it or change its address and title.
After editing or deleting, press Finish to save the changes and leave the managing mode.
Figure 3 Manage Cloud Storage Service List
With above method, you can add any other cloud storage which supports the WebDAV protocol. Kingsoft Office for Android helps you to store office files with Cloud Storage conveniently.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest