Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
Release Date: 08-28-12
Kingsoft Office for Android 4.7 and later versions support Google Cloud Print. Follow these steps to use the Google Cloud Print function to print your Office files.
How to Send Office Files to Print in Android Mobile / Tablet?
Take Spreadsheets as an example.
Step 1 Tap on the Cloud Print button in the toolbar, enter the Cloud Print settings page, as shown in the following Figure 1.
Under PrintSetup, you can choose either to print the whole workbook or the selected area. You can also select to print all the pages or only certain pages.
Under PageSetup, you can set page size, page orientation, scaling and margins.
Figure 1 PrintSetupFigure 2 PageSetup
Under PrintArea, you can see the area to be printed. Go to the final Preview button to preview the content before printing.
Figure 3 PrintAreaFigure 4 Print Preview
Step 2 Go to PrintSetup in Figure 1 to tap on Cloud Print button , and then you will enter the Cloud Print Instruction page, as shown in the following Figure 5. Tap on Continue to login your Google account and access the Printer connected with your Google Cloud Print. Then your files will be printed.
Figure 5 Introductions for Google Cloud Print
How to Set Up Google Cloud Print for your Android Mobile / Tablet?
There are two connecting methods for using the Google Cloud Print.
b. To connect your classic printer, enable the Google Cloud Print connector using a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer that's connected to the printer. You'll need Google Chrome to be installed on the computer. If you're using Windows XP, make sure you also have the Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) installed.
Once Google Chrome is installed, follow the steps below to enable the Google Cloud Print connector in Google Chrome.
1. Log in to your user account on the Windows, Mac, or Linux computer.
2. Open Google Chrome.
3. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
4. Select Settings.
5. Click the Show advanced settings link.
6. Scroll down to the “Google Cloud Print” section. Click Sign in to Google Cloud Print.
7. In the window that appears, sign in with your Google Account to enable the Google Cloud Print connector.
8. A printer confirmation message appears and click Finish printer registration.
9. You'll see a confirmation that Google Cloud Print has been enabled. Click Manage your printers to learn more.
The printer is now associated with your Google Account and connected to Google Cloud Print. You can print to this printer whenever you’re signed in with the same Google Account on your Chromebook.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest