Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
Kingsoft Office for Android Tutorial:How to Install and Uninstall
Release Date: 07-05-12
How to Install the Kingsoft Office for Android App
Install from official website
1. Launch the Kingsoft Office official website. Download the latest version of the Kingsoft Office for Android installation package.
2. Connect your android device with your computer and double-click the device icon. Copy the downloaded .apk file on your computer to a specific file folder on your device. Ex- copy it to /mnt/sdcard/document.
3. After you copy this .apk file in specific file folder, tap it.
4. A promote dialog box will pop up. Click Install.
5. After installation, tap the Open button. The system will then load the app.
Install from Google Play
1. Launch the Kingsoft Office for Android download page on Google Play. Click here to launch.
2. Connect your device with your computer and click Install as shown in the picture below
3. Log into your Google Play account
4. Google play will automatically identify your device. Choose the model of your device and tap Install
5. Tap OK to complete Install.
How to Uninstall the Kingsoft Office for Android App
1. Tap Settings in the system menu, then select Apps
2. Locate the Kingsoft Office logo, then tap to select it
3. A promote dialog box will pop up. Click Uninstall
4. Tap OK to complete Uninstall.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest