Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business new
- Office 10 Free new
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Office Suite Free
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Office for Android Tutorials
- What't Cloud history service and Cloud Fonts?
- How to switch between multiple documents using office app for Android?
- How to transfer files between your PC and Android?
- How do I convert Word document to PDF format in Kingsoft Writer for Android?
- How to Distribute Your Office Docs On The Go Using Cloud Storage?
- How to Use PDF Read Memory in Kingsoft Office for Android Mobile / Tablet?
- How to Add WebDav Service to Android Office Cloud Storage List?
- How to Print Office Files in Android Mobile / Tablet with Cloud Print?
- How to switch languages for Android office Free?
Hot Software for Android
How to edit spreadsheets for Android
Release Date: 03-31-12
How to Cut, Copy, and Paste Documents in Kingsoft Spreadsheet ?
1. Start the Spreadsheet program and double tap the cell you want to copy or cut. This will bring up the keyboard and enter the edit mode.
2. Press and hold the text box to bring up the context toolbar, you can then select either the Copy or the Cut options.
3. Tap the cell where you wish to paste the text and double tap to enter the edit mode. Press and hold the text box to bring up the context toolbar and select the Paste option, as shown below.
4. Tap OK to finish editing.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest