Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Free PPT to Text document Converter - Kingsoft Office
Release Date: 10-24-12
The needs to convert PPT to Text
You may have met with such circumstances in which you need to share a PPT presentation with other collegues for approvement, but the PPT presentation includes a lot of pictures and thus the size has reached hundreds of mega bytes. In this case, you will need to convert the PPT file to simple text so as to significantly reduce its size. Then it will be much easier to send only the text content to others.
Convert Text Content, Picture and Tables from PPT
Kingsoft Office Suite 2012 allows you to convert PPT to Text documents with one click. Unlike PowerPoint 2007 / 2010 / 2003, Kingsoft Presentation can not only export PPT to text (outline or handouts) document, but can also keep the pictures and tables within the presentation.
Steps to convert PPT to Text with Kingsoft Office
Step 1 Open an existing PPT presentation or create a new one in Kingsoft Presentation 2012.
Step 2 Under Classic style interface, go to Presentation > File and select Convert to Document.
You will see the following dialog box, from which you can choose slides to be converted, and layout. The presentation to word document conversion can include text, table and picture. If you need a small-sized text document only, please uncheck the checkboxes before Table and Picture. Then press OK.
Figure 1 Convert PPT to Text dialog box
Step 3 You will then be asked to name the document and point a location to save it. The text document can be saved in *.doc and *.wps file formats. Finally, click Save button.
The PPT file will be converted to text document. Click Open File button to view the text document in Kingsoft Writer.
Figure 2 PPT to Text document Converting
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest