Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business new
- Office 10 Free new
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Office Suite Free
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates increase your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert PPT to PDF with Kingsoft Presentation for Free
Release Date: 09-29-12
This free PDF converter and PDF creator is quick and efficient. It converts between Microsoft PowerPoint(.ppt/.pptx) and Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files with a single click. You can then save the PDF file on your computer. All MS PowerPoint versions are supported, including PowerPoint 2007/2010.
How to Convert PPT to PDF?
Step 1 Open your .PPT slideshows with Kingsoft Presentation.
Step 2 Click File > Export to PDF option or this button on the menu tool bar directly.
Then the Export Adobe PDF File window will pop up. Choose a location to save the PDF file and press OK. Your PPT is successfully converted to Adobe PDF file.
Export Options for PPT to PDF converting
There are four PDF export options: Slides, Handouts, Notes and Outline View.
Slides: One slide on one page.
Handouts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 9 slides on one page. The handouts can be displayed either horizontally or vertically.
Notes: 1 or 3 slides on one page. If you have added notes to the slides, the notes will be shown on the right side of each slide.
Outline View: The outline of the whole presention will be listed.
For the color of the PDF, you can set it to be either colored or pure black and white. You can also tick Frame slides checkbox, so that each slide will have a border line.
By using Kingsoft Presentation, there is no need to install any third-party PowerPoint to PDF converters. Further more, Presentation does more than converting presentations to PDF format, but it can create PPT (PPTX format will be supported soon) presentations from scratch.
How to encrypt the PDF file converted from PPT?
Before you convert PPT presentations to PDF, you can set the permission password to allow limited access to this PDF file. This option can be found in the Export Adobe PDF File dialog box.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest